The European Forum for Good Clinical Practice organized in Brussels its Annual Conference for 2007, on the 30 and 31st of January 2007. The subject of the Conference was “Ethics Committees in Europe – How to Work with Diversity?”
The CNBC participated at the conference with its Vice-Chairman Dr. Marios Cariolou and its Member Dr. Constantinos Deltas.
The main topics examined at the Conference include:
1. Quality assurance of ethical review
2. Use of safety information
3. Is bioethics doing more harm than good to my interests as a patient?
4. Ethics Approval submission strategies in multinational studies
5. Conflicts of interest in clinical research
Attached below is the programme of the conference.